When you are ready to complete your review please use the Online Peer Review system.
Points for consideration:
- Do you expect the results to have a high impact in this field?
- Do the data obtained verify the hypotheses and conclusions?
- Is the work experimentally and/or theoretically sound?
- Is the work sufficiently complete for publication? If not, what further work would you recommend be carried out before the work is published?
- Is the title appropriate?
- How could the presentation be improved?
- Is the English expression sufficient that the author´s reasoning can be clearly followed?
- Is the format consistent with that outlined in the Instructions to Authors?
- Are all figures and tables necessary or would they be more suitable for lodgement as accessory material?
- Is the number and selection of references appropriate?
- Have ethical practices been followed where applicable?
An index of reviewers consulted during the previous year is published in the journal.