The Editorial Board comprises an Editor and a group of Associate Editors who are appointed by the Council of The Australian Mammal Society. The Editor assesses all submissions to Australian Mammalogy. Manuscripts that meet the journal’s scope and standards are then assigned to an Associate Editor, who handles external peer review and makes the final decision.
- Ross Goldingay, Southern Cross University, Lismore
- Stuart Cairns, University of New England, Armidale
- Christine Cooper, Curtin University of Technology, Perth
- Martin Denny, Biodiversity Monitoring Services, NSW
- Mark Eldridge, Australian Museum, Sydney
- Bronwyn McAllan, University of Sydney
- Stewart Nicol, University of Tasmania
- Barry Richardson, CSIRO, Canberra
- Karl Vernes, University of New England, Armidale
Australian Mammalogy is published by CSIRO Publishing on behalf of the Australian Mammal Society Inc.