eBooks – Library Collections
To order eBooks, Library customers will need to:
- Request our eBook Collection lists to select what you would like to trial and/or order from email@example.com We will also send you a draft license agreement to review.
- You may choose to trial the entire archive collection or create a flexible collection by selecting the titles that best suit your subject interests. Flexible collections need to be at least 25 titles. Pre-purchase frontlist collections are also available from 2012.
- After titles are agreed, an invoice will be generated for your purchase as well as a licence agreement that includes details of the collection you have chosen. Return a signed copy of the license along with payment so we can activate your collection.
- We will provide instructions on how to use the administrative portal, and support for your designated administrator on managing your collection.
- Ongoing help desk support will be available at firstname.lastname@example.org
eBooks – Individual download
- View the current range at CSIRO PUBLISHING’s eBooks or note titles with the eBook option from our online catalogue.
- Selecting the eBook link will take you to our retail partner eBooks.com. Alternatively you can visit your prefered eBook retail site and search for your title.
Chapter & Pamphlet downloads
As with ordering other online products, an easy-to-use and secure online system is provided for customers from anywhere in the world. Simply follow the screen prompts on each page to order.
- Once you have found a digital download product, select ´Buy Now´ to purchase.
- Enter your contact and credit card details by selecting ´Proceed to Secure Server´.
- Select ´Calculate´ to view the value of your order
- And finally, select ´Submit´ to complete your order.
- Your digital download will be instantly available; make sure you download to your desktop within 24 hours of purchasing.
You are in control at every stage. If you have any concerns about ordering online, check our Guarantee.