Reproduction, Fertility and Development is owned by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and published by CSIRO Publishing with endorsement of CSIRO and the Australian Academy of Science. Editorial policy and strategic direction for the journal are set and managed by the Editor-in-Chief in consultation with CSIRO Publishing. The Editor-in-Chief is appointed by CSIRO Publishing on the recommendation of the Board of Standards of the Journals. The Associate Editors, whose expertise spans topics relevant to the journal's scope, are appointed by CSIRO Publishing in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief. Acceptance of papers for Reproduction, Fertility and Development is undertaken by the Associate Editors under the guidance of the Editor-in-Chief.
All submissions to Reproduction, Fertility and Development are assessed initially by an Associate Editor and, if considered to lie within the journal's scope and to be of sufficient quality, are sent for external peer review. The Editor-in-Chief may advise Associate Editors on the selection of referees and may adjudicate in the case of conflicting or adverse reports.
- Graeme Martin, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Jim Cummins, Murdoch University, Australia
- Tod Fullston, Repromed, Australia
- Geraldine Hartshorne, University of Warwick, UK
- Carol Keefer, University of Maryland, USA
- Jeff Keelan, University of Western Australia
- Michael Kubisch, Tulane University, USA
- Patrick Lonergan, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Anna Petrunkina, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, UK
- Rex Scaramuzzi, The University of London, UK
- Hiroko Tsukamura, Nagoya University, Japan
- Xiaolong Wang, Northwest A&F University, China
- Marc Yeste, University of Girona, Spain
- Ye Yuan, Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine, USA